Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 105 in Esslingen


Okay, so on Friday the football madness begun.

Whole weekend I have heard all kind of noises from the parking lot downstairs. All the students from the buildings have been watching the game from a screen in the party room so I have heard the TV-commentaries, applauding, cheering, shouting, yelling and especially annoying horn blowing and honking.

Today I even saw the flags hanging outside the dormitory windows. On the streets I have also seen German flags in the car windows, some have even four of them! Never before in my life have I experienced this kind of sport madness..

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, this is my German flag hanging outside my window. Now you can see this flag every day until Germany won the world cup :) Nähdään, Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeh, yep I recognized that one was in your window. :P
    That's why I took the picture because I knew you wouldn't mind. Viel Glück mit Fussball!
    Wiedersehen :)

    ReplyDelete