Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 108 in Esslingen



After the Farewell Dinner I was invited to have same cake with Monica and Pei.

It was Monica's birthday cake, although her birthday was already in the end of May. :) Well, we had a small party for her anyway, Pei and I even sang "happy birthday"!
The raspberry cake was sweet and delicious and still partly frozen, hihi! :D

Pei had a pile of guitars at her room and I was wondering what where those all about. She told me she had been playing guitar in this band, which was touring in Germany at the moment. The guitars were in her room just for storage while the band was having some holiday before going back to Singapore. Pei showed me some of the guitars and the cutest one was definitely the Japanese "soprano" guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment