Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 134: Freedom!


On Monday I had my last exams! Finally!

Sunday was terribly warm day, but I had to stay in and read for my last three exams. I don't know was it because of the heat or stress, but I couldn't sleep on the Sunday night. When my alarm rang on Monday morning at 5:30 am, I had been wake whole night. My first exam started at 8 am and I was done writing the exams at noon. After the last one I felt so reliefed!

In the evening it started raining and thundering and they were most welcome to the +30 something degrees! I was so exhausted that I went to bed really early. Maybe it was the cooled weather (only +19 degrees outside during the night!) and the fact that the pressure of exams was gone, that I slept like a baby for 12 hours that night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment