Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 137 in Esslingen


Thursday night was movie night!

I went to the international cinema Corso with Sina to see Eclipse.

There were a lot of people in the theater! I was excited to see the film and I was surprised how faitful the plot was to the original story. All the small but important conversations were there and even though it had some different camera angles than in the other two Twilight movies, I still felt the same atmosphere as there is in the books.

Thank you for your company, Sina. I was lucky to have you as my international friend in Esslingen. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :)
    I was lucky, too!

    Have a good flight home. See you.. someday, somewhere!
    Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sina! And I'm sure we'll meet again someday. :)
    Take care,
    Kram kram

    ReplyDelete